koreanized

being bum and beautiful,and with the emergence of dibidee nine... nowadays, buying the whole koreanovela series is nothing but a fad out of boredom?! am i making sense?! NOH! ok i get you!!!

i was interviewed by freedom from debt coalition... ahmmm... they did not call me... ahmmm! i don't feel bad at all promise... ahmmm i mean fdc is hard core... and i am kinda overwhelmed with their VMG... i am just too afraid that i could not live up to the tibakness level of the org... so, when they interviewed me, they saw that portion of my cv where i put English Tutor for Koreans... YEAH! I was once a Korean English Tutor... back then, when --I thought that the Koreans were paying high... before i learned that they somehow are taking advantage of Filipinos greatness with English as a second language leading to these koreans to make barat of Filipino services... therefore, issues on labor abuses can pretty emanate from this filipino-korean language and services trade... hmmm! am i making sense?!! not that i hate them... i just have to say that!

so going back to me and my dvd 9s... i bought the whole series of my girl... i have kim sam soon's whole series too (borrowed them from my cousin)... i have a new dvd 9 full of korean movies... leo d 3rd gave me a copy of windstruck and my sassy girl...so with my girl, i am now pretty obssessed with lee dong wook (hihi -- Gong Chan or Julian)... he's so gwapo! anyways, after finishing kim sam soon, i began to appreciate the male bida's pretty face... now i know why bani was really into him... he's dimples and all! :) after watching these koreanovelas... i realized that , it would not be so koreanized if there are no:

golbangee drinking scenes
some violent hitting moments
carrying on the back to express LOVE or care
ahmmmm presence of presidents, chairman, director chuvaness in the list of characters
cinderella-like stories
love triangle
a strong patriarch or matriarch personality in the story
and others pa...
so, well... even if i criticize these characteristics of koreanovelas i still am eager to watch them... i am hoping to find change in the succeeding koreanovelas... so, wish me luck!

ahmmmm... what else?!well, i am planning to go to korea... hihihihi! nahhh! i don't want to teach english... i want to be a make-up artist there... :) but who needs a make-up artist, when the fad there is to overhaul the whole face... to the point of americanizing those asian features? hayyyyy!

Comments

Popular Posts