bangkok for the 3rd time

last february, i was given the opportunity to be in Bangkok for the third time. i went a day ahead before my superiors have gone to. i did not join them - for me to enjoy the place and at the same time just feel the place.
lucky enough, i have a friend who is working there, and offered me his place to stay for the night. ave fetched me up. and we rode the sky train. i was just so happy to have that kind of adventure. i never thought that there was such train connecting from the city to the airport. 
i like to go to places and enjoy  these places like a local would. commute like a local. mingle with the locals. that kind of experience definitely would perk me up. it definitely would make me fall for the place hard... and honestly this time, i have fallen for bangkok quite hard.
i love how friendly it's transportation is esp. the trains. i would have gone to different places if i was given time to enjoy it.
by the way, ave's place was nice. it was pretty sowshal!ΓΌ
i had fun with ave too. he still treats me like one of the guys - not that i don't like it. the thing is he thinks i am a guy - and he even thinks i am his wingman since jofel is not around. he even asked me to watch californication. hayyy. :P atleast, i know i am his friend. he cooked adobo and i tasted it. he slept on his sofa set while i took over his bed. it was fun with ave. listening to his angsts is more fun. :D hehe! pero nice si ave, he somehow knows well and has adjusted to my weirdness.





Comments

Popular Posts