job hunting

I am almost forty and basically bumming around.

So, last year, I made a major distortion in my life, I quit my tenured job. I had benefits and all, but gave it all up because I wanted to work in the ARMM. I was able to find a job in the ARMM, the organization was pretty new in the country and was promising... but, as months passed by, I detected unethical practices in the organization, and this prompted me to leave, despite being in love with my job.

Five months later - an organization availed of my services as a researcher... it somehow kicked-off my wanting to be back on my feet again... it was a short stint - a month long stint... then colleagues from Laos and Vietnam tried reaching out to me... I wanted both. I want Laos and Vietnam... I want to travel and work...

Then Vietnam posed a problem - I was not the one they needed. Ah rejection. I am still grasping the fact that I was just rejected. Ok.  Ok.

I am almost forty and still bumming around.

Comments

Popular Posts