couple's remorse - the script's nothing

the initial 1-second video image reminded me much of a particular story board in the terrified's video - where it featured Zach's singing skills... although that is another story.

i super like that video by the way... and the song - it somehow reminded me of how much i was so effingly terrified about feeling something towards this person. hayyy so 2010. :)

anyways, i have been fixated with the script's album - science and faith. i like a couple or more songs from that album.

i, practically, am picking this particular song. :) if as a consumer, there is this thing called consumer's remorse, then in relationships, there is this thing called ex-couple's remorse. it is described as being doubtful with the decision of breaking up (or described as scared of going beyond their comfort zones). and doubting such decision - could somehow lead to remorse.

also, when you are really sure that you want to let go of that particular person, then i guess, you have to be ready and it should be all out. once words have been spoken (and you fail to mean it), the message has been conveyed, and no matter how hard you try of winning that person, you have wounded that person already... sad - and it may take time to win that person back.


And my mates are all there trying to calm me down
'Cause I'm shouting your name all over town
I'm swearing if i go there now
I can change your mind turn it all around

And I know that I'm drunk but I'll say the words
And she'll listen this time even though they're slurred
Dialed her number and confess to her 
I'm still in love but all I heard was nothing

 

just my thoughts though. i really don't know about breaking up. all i know is that it stabs you directly into your heart and each memory you have of that person is like stabbing you a hundred times... but it takes time to get over the stabbing cycle, until the memory of that person fades away. :) and you will just wake up one-day with pain no longer in existence.

Comments

Popular Posts