a quest for a camera bag

my camera set has just celebrated its first anniversary. my parents bought my first dslr camera and i have so far made use of it wisely.
its first foreign trip was mexico and considered the philippines its 2nd home. it was bought in the US by the way together with its tamrac bag.
my cam is a nikon d3100 dslr. it was the latest during that time because of its live view feature (compared to other d3000 series i guess) but you can further learn more about the comparison with d3000 from this link: http://snapsort.com/compare/Nikon_D3000-vs-Nikon_D3100.
aside from the typical cam kit, my parents also included another lens a nikor 18-200mm lens . and then they included  a rally 4 tamrac bag. which i find practical since it gets to safe keep both my cam and my extra lens.
however, i find it impractical bringing everything using the rally 4 bag, and i am looking forward to having a velocity 8 tamrac bag because it is more compact and quite minimal (meaning not bulky at all)...
i hope somebody will give it as a gift to me... but i am scanning for places (or people) where i can buy it. i am thinking of visiting hidalgo today. i hope i have enough time. i was able to surf this particular blog --> http://www.pinoylakwatsero.com/hidalgo-quiapo-a-camera-haven/, where he gave instructions as to how to reach hidalgo. i will try to visit the place. and i am also thinking of  buying online. ohwell.
i have been wanting to have that kind of bag and my own tripod. i have one though - but something is missing from the tripod. :) ohwell.

kung hei fat choi from this part of the globe.

ps here are some of helpful links for photo-lovers:

Comments

Popular Posts