sulat-sulatan

does it have something to do with me or my workstyle? i hope we can talk things over, even if it wouldn't change your decision.. at least, i know what's really inside your heart.. it may help me personally, and professionaly eventually.. let's talk when we get the time.. after i get back from my well-needed break too.. that's late next week.

-----Original Message-----
From: AFI RICO, Therese Marie B.
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 4:57 PM
To: AFI LICOS, Adelia R.
Subject: ...
Importance: High
Sensitivity: Confidential


Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon icons

dear miss Adel,

after my vacation... i have realized many things... and one thing, i realize,is that i am happier outside AFI... kahit ala po akong ginagawa parang ok na ako if magiging bum ako.

i no longer could connect my purpose or my personal calling with what i am doing right now.Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon icons it saddens me kse po, i know, that finally, my time in AFI has come to an end... and that i really have to look for means to find my niche in this big environment... what i am feeling right now is that what i am doing is basically routinary and that i am beginning to rust... i no longer po have the heart in working with SWM and with AFI... i begin to wonder, if staying beyond my contract would be worthwhile... pero deep in my heart, i know, where my limitation is... and i know deep in my heart that i have to go...Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon icons


miss A, i am sorry for being such an incongruent individual... deciding one thing, and next time around, changing what has been decided earlier... but this time po, i know, despite of the uncertainties after AFI... final na po to...


miss A, sana nuon pa nakapagdecide na ko... kaso parang i need to get that vacation pa pala to decide on things...



Comments

Popular Posts