as bumhood eats moi!

I am a week-old bum… I am about to get bored with having no sweldo. The last time I had one was last june 14… damn… I have survived this far… huhuhu!So, how’s my week of bumhood… well, so far im getting ok with it because I get to have the amount of sleep that I have been wantingggggg… :D call me crazy… but yess, the very reason why I ended my contract was to get the amount of sleep my body has beennnn wanting! Hahaha!




Last Wednesday, I was scheduled to be interviewed by a certain organization… but something came up… I have to admit it… i could have texted them earlier, but I was too lazy to inform them… nakakahiya nga eh… but I apologized to them…for youngsters, don’t ever dare do this… hayyyy! What I did was undesirable… and because I felt that I have done something unethical I decided to defer my application…some sort of self-inflicted punishment…




What could have been an ideal job for me? I am looking for a work that involves environmental management or alternative lawyering… just to satisfy my hunger for mental challenges (hahahaha! Yabang!)… aside from the two, I am very open to do some “showbiz” stuff… promise, I want to do research for the bUzz or S files or wazzup-wazzup… I barely had any mass com background but I am good with research work (except for PA 299! Hahahahaha!)… I also want to do stuff involving social research (not that I want to dethrone my SWS Queen Bee friend Mae… I just want to be exposed with research)…




I also want to do something that involves the outdoor (promise Ave, I will be doing lakbay pagnabawasan ko katabaan ko!). I have been volunteering my services to manoy, but I guess he is deadma since he can’t afford my talent fee! Hahahaha! I am also very interested in doing training and development (teaching pwede na rin!)…




I promised myself to be not insomniac nextweek since next week is job hunting week for me… :D well, atleast, I have accomplished something this week – my SS id. I had my pix taken earlier… hahahah after more than 30 days I will be receiving my id! Yahooooo!

Comments

Popular Posts