HELP

Guys by july 14 my brother's arraignment will begin... he's been gone for 3 years now...

Right now, my family is determined to assert the rights that we have... the case involves a family that is quite influential in the judiciary system in davao...
My family is not rich, but, we will exhaust whatever resources that we have... Right now, we anticipate that the "fight" may be quite a challenging one... we are even preparing for the possibility that the phil justice system may not be just to us...

what kind of justice are we after if u want to know? i myself, just want to know why Martha Europa brought my brother to the gasoline station (my brother's deathbed) where her then boyfriend and bf's friends were... Why did they leave him unconscious? These were the only things i want to know... The REAL reason...

I need help... i am asking help from individuals whose views are not boxed in the existing "system"... if you know of someone (alternative lawyers, local media people) who can help us please send me information...

Thanks...

Comments

Popular Posts